Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Graduation Song (Part 2)

Went for the first recording of the my class' graduation song...
In Ming Sheng's church again...
The last time i went there was during last year's Sixth Form Night practice...
Such nostalgic to be back there after one year...
Dunno why i joined them... But i'm glad i'm there... To help out...

Actually... With all the instruments combined and harmonizing almost to perfection...
The result... As i expected... Was more than we expected...

There's just one problem... There's not enough musicians to go with the instruments we've selected...
And we are going to stick with those few instruments...
Let's hope in a week's time... There'll be a solution...

I think... in one more recording... The song will be ready to be submitted...
And in that last recording... We'll throw in another bunch of surprises..
And they we'll make the song... Well... A WINNER!!!

I hope...

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment