Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Studies VS Entertainment...

Really feeling the stress this few days...
An this latest news isn't gonna make me feel better:


STPM TRIAL EXAM IS ON THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER!!!

I've already prepared a simple plan for my studies...
Everything seems to be so packed...

Monday,Tuesday ~ Pengajian Am
Wednesday, Thursday ~ Biology, Chemistry
Friday ~ Physics
Saturday, Sunday ~ Maths

Nope... You're reading is perfect... I'm taking 5 SUBJECTS!!!
That's why i'm stressed.... Way stressed...

Balancing time hasn't been easy for me...
Though basically I do seem to have more time than others...

But between STUDIES and ENTERTAINMENT?
I really can't choose...
Both seems equally important...

I dun wanna be the bookworm i was...
Yet i dun wanna be the guy who only plays... And continue playing!!!


Maybe there's a way out ~ THERE ALWAYS IS!!!


But in the mean time... I guess i just have to cope...
Cope with EVERYTHING...
EVERYTHING...



0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment