Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Amazing (Idol) Carrie...

STPM trial exam approaching soon...
So I won't have much time to update my blog...
Probably this will be my only post for the next few weeks to come...
Probabaly...

But don't worry... I'll make this post count...
Like i always do... Lol...

First of all, i've changed my playlist... Since the last always has some "restriction" problem...
I've also filtered out some of the songs... and added in a few... according to my liking...
Hope you all enjoy the song i like...

Back to my post...
Well... Since nothing much happened in school this week...
Gonna post something on this spectacular girl....


Winner of the fourth season of American Idol ~ Carrie Underwood

Not going to write about her autobiography and stuffs like that...
I'm probably interested in her because of her music... Fantastic!!!
And probably her look... Haha (i'm still a guy ok!)

Her songs are just incredible!!!
As in you can feel what she's trying to convey...
From her voice... to your heart... Sweet...

She may not be the most successful American Idol...
(but Kelly Clarkson, the first to be crowned American Idol is...)
But her soulful country music will always lighten the hearts of millions around the world...
(mine too!!! did i just hear a "mine three"?)

So.. Here's a tribute to her... The first and second video in the blog...
(finally learned how to post a video... thanks Ming Sheng)

Here's Carries moment of triumph in American Idol Season 4 finale...
The most memorable moment was when the fireworks were set off...
Illuminating the dawning of this new-borne star...

Inside Your Heaven ~ Carrie Underwood


Here's when Carrie performed for Idol Gives Back a year later...
A touching video complemented by a soothing song...
Made me cry ToT...


I'll Stand By You ~ Carrie Underwood


Looking forward to 2010 American Idol!!!

1 pats on the back:

carrie underwood is nice.. but i only listen to some of her songs.. =)

kenwooi.com

 

Post a Comment