Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Who Am I? I'm Your Friend...

Sharing is caring...
That's why it's my privilage to introduce this song...

Who Am I ~ Casting Crowns

First and foremost... Thanks Ming Sheng... For sharing... And caring...
Have been having all these emotional breakdowns recently...
None that i can solve by myself...
And this song has the perfect lyrics to cure and heal every emotional wound in me...
The antidote to the toxic that poisoned me...

Despite the fact that i'm a non-Christian....
I find church songs quite soothing... Calming... Meaningful...
Yup.. "Who Am I" is a church song by Casting Crowns...
A student worship band in Daytona Beach, Florida...

The song... To me... Speaks for itself...
The lyrics are about unconditional love from God to each and everyone of us...
People may judge people by their looks... By their personality... By their ability...
But... God doesn't judge... He won't...
Because we are all His children...

That's why each and everyone of us are gifted...
Some of us may have discover that partivular talent(s) they have in them...
Some may still be on a journey to uncover that..
Others might still be in the depths of darkness..
Thinking that there's nothing special bout them...

Believe me... We are born... For a reason...
Maybe this song will enlighten everyone...

Here's a hand mime of the song...
This video has hit over 8 million views on youtube!!!

A reminder to all...
A glass may be 50% full... It may be 50% empty...
It depends on how you put it...
Cherish your strengths my friends... And together we'll improve our weaknesses...

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment