Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

First...

First day of raya long holidays...
First day of a long weekend...
First time blogging in school...

FIRST

A lot of FIRSTs happened in form 6

First things first...
#
First time blogging...
#
First time dancing...
#
First time MC-ing...
#
First time singing on stage...
#
First time went out till midnight...
#
First time bowling...
#
First time studying with friends...
#
First time not stressing a lot during exam...
#
First time skipping classes (some)...
#
First time getting first in class...
#
First time got complimented...
#
First time felt appreciated...
#
First time felt acknowledged...


First time felt my presence...


2 pats on the back:

how great u enjoyed ur form6 :D

for me... my f6 is just an empty pass time... mayb its becoz im not in the same schl as f5... hmmm

 

So envy you havin so many first time... Most of my wish also came true on u alr... hehe

 

Post a Comment