Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Rain ~ Come To ME!!!

Feeling so positive as I write this post...
Not because its 090909 ( 9 September 2009 )...
But because of the two unexpected showers of rain this evening...

Why rain? You should be wondering....
Well... For some reason...
I feel close to the rain...
I find warmth in it...
It brings back childhood memories...

Some like to sleep cozily through the cool weather...
I won't...
I'll miss out a lot...

Back when i'm in kindergarten...
I often wait for rain to arrive...
When it does... I'll sit by the front door to feel it...
Listen to what it has to say...

The wind sweeping through rooftops...
The drops of water on hard surfaces...
The rolling and grumbling thunder...
All became the voice of the rain...

Maybe all of this made me calm..
Don't feel this kind of comfort around people...
The melody and rhythm of rain really work like miracle water...

As I grew older... Pressure steps in and everything changes...
I've been working hard.. Studying hard...
To keep up with the unusually fast pace everyone around me are going...

The recent STPM trial made me realise a lot...
At times I do feel the pressure...
But not as much as last time...
I've learnt how to slow down..
And appreciate everything around me...
My friends.. My family...

At times they're the drought that dries up my spirit...
And sometimes they're the storm that makes me feel uneasy and pressured...
But most of the time...
They're the beam of light that shines through the dark...
Enlightning me with their support and encouragement...

Friends.. Why not take a break..
Look at the wonderful nature around you...
By then you will know that...
You have missed out a lot...

1 pats on the back:

As the saying goes... Always stop around and smell the roses... :)

 

Post a Comment