Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Smile!!!

Haven been blogging lately...
Guess what i'm up to.....

***

***

Yup...
A week of holiday spent on studying...
Preparing for the second round of STPM Trials in three days time...
Believe me or not.... But I still haven finish studying!!!

Sounds boring right....
Well...
I still managed to have fun throughout the entire week...

On the first day of raya..
I joined Ming Sheng for service in his church...
Met with some people... Kevin, Alex, Ju Seong...
Not really good at remembering names though... Sorry...
Had a great time listening to Miss Tan's stories....
Had a great time hanging out with Ming Sheng's gang...

Two days later...
Joined the 2007 5S1 & 5S2 gathering at Lin Kheat's house...
Met up with a lot of friends which i could not have forgotten...
Had a great time eating and chatting...

When the school library reopened..
Spent time with Ming Sheng, Yi Kai and Wai Nyin studying...
Yup... Studying with a bunch of people...
Maybe that's why i could put up a laughing face despite all the pressure...
Cos we always make fun out of each other... LOL...

Here's a song for all of you...
Thanks for all your support...
Thanks you guys for being my big bros...
Thanks for making me smile....

Smile ~ Uncle Kracker



1 pats on the back:

haha! hardworking boy~ nanged u! hope u will nang me! nang me!

 

Post a Comment