Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[74] Zapped!!! Shocked!!!

Missed my movie reviews??? Here's one...
Can you guess which is it based on the title of this post???
































Did you guessed correctly??
No prize for correct guesses though....
Yup... Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief...
Zap... Shock... It's pretty obvious...
You'll get the hang of it in my next movie reviews...

First thing first... I have to admit...
The title and the poster doesn't seem to impress or attract me much in the beginning...
But... I totally got interested when i saw the trailer on TV...
GREEK GODS??!!!!
It's about GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!!!

Let's talk bout the bad things first....
There's NONE!!!!
Except for the fact that the producers didn't make it into 3D...
If not... It would be like the no. 1 movie I watched so far...
Now it's just in second place right after Avatar...
In my list of course....

Here's the I-like-it-because-of part....

One

I'm totally fond of Greek and Egyptian mythology....
Mainly because the names of the Gods and Their titles kinda draw my attention:
-Zeus~God of all Gods...
-Poseidon~God of the Seas and Oceans...
-Hades~God of the Underworld...
-Athena~Goddess of Wisdom...
Not forgetting the mythical beasts...
Minotaurs... Hydras... Centaurs...
Satyr.... Fury... (Only today i came to know bout these two)
This show kinda bring all those together...
The funny thing is... All of these seem to be gathered in America..

Two

The new faces and familiar ones from TV shows...
I've gotta give credit for the casting crew...
They really brought in some fresh, handsome/pretty, likable faces into the show...
Unlike some pale looking red-eyed vampire...
The few main characters of the show are pretty awesome looking...

Your everyday-looking teenager Logan Lerman
as Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon


The hot irresistible teenage girl Alexandra Daddario
as Annabeth, daughter of Athena


Young charming guy Jake Abel
as Luke, son of Hermes (God's Messenger and God of Trade)


And.. If you're a TV fan like me...
You should be able to recognise at least two faces from this one....


Ring any bells????
CSI fans sure have no problem spotting Melina Kanakaredes...
She's the lady in this picture... Playing Athena...
And the guy at right side....
Those who watched Grey's Anatomy before sure won't forget about him...
Kevin McKidd's playing the role of Poseidon....
The trident tattoo in this one just rocks!!!!


Three

The plot is just fantastic!!!!
As the story goes on... There is a build up of suspense in me...
"Why is it like this? What will follow after this? how is this possible?"
The story's development is clean cut and easy to understand...
Slightly boosted with some humor... Which made the show more enjoyable...

Four

Last but not least... The amazing effects be it visual or audio...
It just blows me away!!! Literally...
Sitting in the fifth row (counted from the screen)...
Each BOOM and RAWW just make your senses go crazy...
Even in 2D the effects are damn great...
If it's in 3D... I'll watch it like 3 times... IN A ROW!!!!

Planning to watch a great show????
THIS IS THE ONE!!!!
You dun have to trust me or my taste...
(Between you and me... My taste sucks!!! Just look at this blog....)
Just give it a try... I consider my 6 bucks well spent...

Here's some scenes from the movie which i felt was hilarious...

Medusa looking way modern than she should be...

Stoned fans??? Who cares... Let's have a photo...

"Hey.. This i-Phone goes well with my style!!!"

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment