Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[76] We Are Still Stars!!!

In less than 24 hours...
2009 STPM students from all over the country will be getting their results...
Which by the way... Includes me and my fellow comrades...
I guess i dun have to mention names... You know who you are...

Well... No matter what the result is tomorrow..
Whether it's a streak of A's... Or a few misses...
Or even if it's not what you've expected it to be (in a bad way)...
Just remember this...
We will still shine through the dark...
Our glow will pierce through even the darkest nights...
Because WE ARE THE STARS!!!!
And even though we dun achieve what is expected by our school...
Our teachers... Our parents... Or even ourselves...
WE ARE STILL STARS!!!!
In the hearts of each other.....

If you're nervous...
If you're anxious...
If you're nerve-wrecked...
If you can't focus on any other things but the slow moving time...
If you can't sleep even if you've counted sheeps till 1568 and still going on...
Just relax... Just chill...
Just pray... Pray to God... For peace... And quiet...
And... Listen back to our song...
The song Ming Sheng, Say Lin and I... And the rest of the class produced...
Trust me... It's the best song to listen to in this instant...



Maybe i'm not the right one to give any advice...
You might probably be thinking...
"Someone who does constantly well in every exam like you should have nothing to worry about... Except for how you are going to brag to the media..."
To me... The world is full of uncertainties...
And i learned it the hard way back in Form 5...
Even in Form 6 i had my down times...
But now that i've seen the troughs and the peaks...
I know i can handle my emotions...
A's.... B's.... They are already common....

But i'll still breakdown if i get a C!!!

4 pats on the back:

of course we can!!
Sure we will!!!

 

lol really need to re record... sounds no good.. although lyrics very nice..

 

lolz... thx!!! haha...
wanna ask kara for advices d... @_@

anyway... i'll be waiting... can't wait to sing le this time... XD

 

Post a Comment