Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

mUEt fEAr...

It's a Sunday... So i've decided to figure a way to make my blog, well, more attractive...
BUT... i ended up DESTROYING it...
Haiz... Things may seem to be the same... but if you look closer... IT"S NOT...

Here I PLEA to all pro bloggers out there to help me with the templates and stuff...
Can't seem to figure out the HTML on my own...


Anyway... The May MUET results is finally coming out....
And i do mean FINALLY!!!
It's only about 11 hours away...

I'm sure a lot of stomachs, at this time, are being invaded by butterflies...
Well... I'm too...

There's actually a lot of people out there who thinks i'm good in studies...
Well... Maybe I am... But I don't think so...
Everything seems so unexpected to me...

As for the MUET results... I actually have a hunch of getting Band 5...
But... What if I don't? What if its only a Band 4?
Or what if i'm better? What if its a Band 6?
There's just so many possibilities...

I admit it....

I'm scared...
I'm terrified...
I'm horrified...
Of destiny...

But...

I won't flea...
I won't hide....
I won't run away...
From destiny....


Because...

It's my destiny...

And what i need is...


Hope...
Faith...
Luck..
.

Because i've done all i can....
And it's a matter of time till i know...

My Destiny...


0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment