Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

AUtObOts, rOllOUt!!!

I had a guys' day-out at the cinema with Ming Sheng, Jee Bin...
And Say Lin (who was unsure whether he wants to join us or not)...
And as the title suggests...
TRANFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Actually... I'm not such a fan of the movie...
I'm more of the cartoon type... You know...
What i think is that it's a more sophisticated version of the original cartoon...

But i did actually enjoyed part of it... Especially the funny parts....
Like the guys accidentally tazed himself... and when bumble bee cried...
Those were humorous...

The cast was great with MEGAN FOX as the lead actress...

Nice pose....

But SHIA LEBOUF???
JOSH DUHAMEL
should be Sam.... What a waste...
Anyway... I'm giving credits for his amazing act in astronomy class...
It's not easy to act like a weird guy who got shocked by electricity...

Since i didn't catch the first movie... I thought i had a lot left out...
But to my suprise... The show was actually quite... AMAZING!!!
It wasn't confusing at all...
Just a little too long... Yawned for a few times half way through the movie...

Definitely a must watch this year!!!
Here's the trailer (link) for those who are having second thoughts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7InTpNWJ4HQ




0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment