Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

wEEkEnd gEtAwAy

Nothing like a good trip to relax myself...
On Sunday, I went to Cameron Highlands with my aunts and uncles from my mom's side...
Can you believe that some of them have NEVER been to Cameron before!!!!


So we had lunch at Tringkap before heading to my 舅公's vegetable garden... My first impression was we were going somewhere low... But....

I ended up on the bank of a LAND ROVER!!!

The garden was quite up high in the wild... But it was really NICE!!!
There were lots of veges... Most importantly...

They're not mosses... They're marchantia...

They're for the biology project back at school...Amazing huh....
Feel so much satisfied to be able to get some on my own...

I also spotted this dragonfly on one of the ponds they have...


Anyway... We managed to stroll around some markets by the guidance of these two little guides...

They're my 舅公's grandsons... They managed to explain quite a number of things to us....

The markets were almost closing at the time we reached there... ALMOST...
I managed to snap some pictures on what i think Cameron Highlands is to me....

Strawberries.... You can't possibly go there without seeing them...
Spotted this cute hairy trio....

Pitcher plants... Phew.. They cost a fo
rtune...
Flowers... LOTS OF FLOWERS...These would be nice as wallpapers
About 7pm... We left.... Hoping to come back sometime in the near future...

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment