Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Busy Week ~ Meeting with Datelines

Like i've said before... Had a busy week...

First, i had to meet with the datelines... For my biology practicals...
3 of them!!! In a week!!!

Luckily i did finish them in time... Phew...
Of course with the help of all my friends..
Ming Sheng, Say Lin, Yun Foong, Kok Chow, Zi Xun...
Thanks for completing the projects with me... Sharing the joy... And satisfaction...
Couldn't have done it without you guys...

Here's some of the products that have been completed in only 1 week...

My 'fearsome' Biology 'lecturer' ~ Mr. Choong Kin Sang

The results of one week of effort, cooperation and friendship

My individual projects
Wrapped Dryopteris (Fern)

Bottled Marchantia and...

Boxed Diptera (Housefly) and Lepidoptera (Moth)

Collection and preservation of plants with Ming Sheng and Say LinNice file... Credits to Ming Sheng's delicate sense of beauty...
The contents were the same...

Ecological study folio with Kok Chow, Zi Xun and Yun Foong

Clean paper work..

Hope that our efforts will be fruitful... Coz the marks matter a lot in our STPM result...
Here's some other photos i took...

Zi Xun's insect collection ~ a true beauty

2 spectacular katydids

Chia Ying's insect collection ~ goes well with her pencil case and bag...

What i do when i'm bored... Making things defying gravity...

"Busy Week" to be continued....

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment