Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Busy Week ~ Quizzes and Tests

Other than meeting with the dateline, i had to study for some quizzes and tests i've entered...
Since everything was so packed.. I had to spare some time for my studying...
So... Less time for sleeping...

For a few nights, i've studied real late at night...
Until after midnight...
Hoping that i'll be absorbed everything...
Well... Some did...
Some just became fuel for the midnight oil i was burning...

Mathematics homework... Fun...

Physics... ZZZ...

Well, the tests were... Lets just say that they were not what i thought it would be....
On Thursday, there was the Australian Chemistry Quiz... Simple? Maybe...
And on Saturday, there were the NTU Physics and Chemistry Concept Test...
And for the physics paper... Guess how late i studied for it?
UNTIL 3A.M.!!!!
zzzzzzzzz...
No more late night coffee break for me...

The three test papers...

Hope the results won't be a disappointment....

"Busy Week" to be continued again...

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment