Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

Busy Week ~ Sixth Form Farewell Party

Final part of my busy week...
The most interesting event...



SIXTH FORM SOCIETY FAREWELL PARTY ~ FOOTPRINTS IN OUR HEARTS

A great event indeed... Held in Ipoh Swimming Club's ballroom...
Everything was well organised.. Credits to all the OCs...
If i'm not mistaken, the whole event was dance-themed..
There were a lot of dancing involved...
We were all reluctant to dance in the first place...
But eventually...
WE DANCED!!!
And... We enjoyed it!!!


The event started of with a toast (not the TOAST you eat for breakfast)...
And then there were the speeches...
And the fun began...

Yum Seng!!!

The OCs prepared two dances...

The first was more of a funny dance on the beach...
But the second... MJs in the house...

And to our surprise... They WORKED it!!!!


MJs in the house

After dinner, we were invited to dance along...
Dancing was not my thing, but i had fun...
There was also the Senior-Junior match programme...
Some only got paired with one junior...
But... i got TWO!!!!
Thanks to "Do-Rae-Yaki"...

"Do-Rae-Yaki" ~ Suk Fun, me and Kit Mun

Thanks for the gifts, girls....

But what i enjoyed most was taking photos... Our last event together...

"Man in the mirror"

The Guys

The Gals with Mdm. Lau and Mdm. Chee

The Guys with Mdm. Lau and Mdm. Chee

The playful ones ~ May Wen, Shi Woan, Jou Chin, Vivian, Sin Yee

Balloons, anyone?

The U6B1s

Yi Kai (Second Assistant Secretary) and I

Zi Xun and I

Kah Huay (First Vice President) and I

Bao Ling (Secretary) and I

Ivana (First Vice Secretary) and I

Victoria (Treasurer) and I

Rui Min and I

Shi Woan and I

Lavinia and I

Pei Kuen (Assistant Treasurer) and Seng Loon

Jou Chin and Seng Loon

The "Dancing Queen" Gang ~ Kah Huay, Phooi Sian, Jie Zhuang, Rui Min

Rui Min and Disheng (Second Vice President)

Kah Huay and Disheng

Jie Zhuang and Disheng

Jie Zhuang and Ming Fei

Souvenirs

I still remember last year when i first entered this what i thought was a not-for-me-society and organised this event for my seniors...
Now it was me who was celebrated...
Had a memorable year with all of you guys...
Sixth form Society really helped me grow...
And discover more of myself...

Thanks a million
Sam Tet 08/09 Sixth Form Society Committee

The End.. Of a busy busy week...

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment