Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[42] I'm Addicted!!!

Have i told everyone how much of a TV fan i am???
Well...

I'm an ADDICT!!!!

a TV ADDICT!!!

There's nothing much more satisfying than to follow my favourite TV series(es) throughout the entire week... Week after week... After week... After week... Until the season ends...
And i tell you... I'll go beyond my limits just to follow all of them...
Eg. staying up way past midnight...

Everything started few years back with the show with the three witches and the power of three and demons and heaven and stuffs....
Yup... I'm a CHARMED fan!!!
I have to stay up late just to watch one episode...
(Did i mentioned that i'm not subscribing to ASTRO? You'll know why...)



And then came all the cool reality shows...

SURVIVOR..
one of my favourites because of the extremely innovative games...


AMAZING RACE..
it's the only chance i get to travel to different places....


AMERICAN IDOL..
The best singing competition ever!!!


Enough with reality shows...
Later... Forensic science and medicine have become a major element in producing great TV series... Although some aspects of these shows are too far-fetched, nevertheless they revolutionised the whole TV series industry....

First came CSI: LAS VEGAS..
to me... it's just not that dramatic as the other three...


Then it was CSI: MIAMI's turn to shine...
What's with the cool attitude, Horatio???


But among the three of them...
I still prefer the much sophisticated and dramatic
CSI: NEW YORK...


Anthropology made its way into the industry through BONES..
Which, i think, was somehow better than the CSI series...
Maybe it's the affairs...


And speaking bout affairs..
GREY'S ANATOMY is 90% affair and 10% work...
They just bombard medical terms to make it look like a TV show on doctors...


So a lot of you must be wondering what shows am i following recently...
Well... Let's see....





*





*




*




*





*





*





NONE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot STPM!!!!

I better score!!!!

It's a big sacrifice!!!!







4 pats on the back:

im a survivor fan too... but havent seen any of the new season for quite sometime d

 

i think that NTV7 haven been showing any new series... in the US i think few seasons have passed since CHINA... missed the show billions!!!

 

I watch everything you watch!! and more... lol.

yeah i'm cutting down on what i watch too now..

XD 'Thanks alot STPM' was really funny.

 

thx tam.. just really frustrating not able to follow all my fav shows... hope that after stpm there are even more nice shows... lolx

 

Post a Comment