Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[47] Tonight's Gonna Be Great!!!!

It's almost mid-noon...
6 more hours to the big event tonight...

SIXTH FORM NIGHT 2009
AN ENCHANTED EVENING OF MUSICAL DELIGHTS

Actually pretty looking forward to this night...
Because last year's was a total success!!!
Thanks to everyone that has put in great effort and hardwork...
Especially the Sixth Form Comms and the 2008 lower sixes (which by the way is us... lolx)

To Sam Tet-ians... The Sixth Form Night is a Prom-Night-like event...
Where all of us get to dress our best... Get together for a dinner...
Performances by the lower sixes.. And well... ENJOY OURSELVES!!!!

Hope everyone could loosen up and get textbooks out of their heads...
And have a great and memorable night with me...
Yup... With ME!!!!
Last year I was working my a** off that night...

Being an MC for the first time and in such a big event...
As i always told everyone... Was new to me... and INTIMIDATING too....
Hopefully this year... I could have some real fun time...
With everyone... And take a lot of photos!!!!!

By the way... Came across this song early in the morning...
Which i tot was really appropriate to describe my feelings now...
Hope you all dun mind it's set in auto-play...

*Wonder how everyone will look tonight.........*


0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment