Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[48] Enchanted Evening ~ Of Memorable Moments


Hours pass by swiftly like seconds when you're living every second of it to the fullest...
The last 6 hours of last Saturday went by just like that... With a blink of an eye..
The Sixth Form Night cum Graduation Dinner has been a tradition in Sam Tet for the pass 5 years and this year was no exception...
With "An Enchanted Evening of Musical Delights" as the theme...


I thought it would be as grand (if not better) than last year...
But.... To tell the truth... I was surprised...
Both in a good and bad way...

The food was surprisingly great.... Yummy....

Here's Say Lin testing the food...

How "convincing" is this...
The food was still great though...

Some of the performances were great... Others were simply 'disgusting' and boring..
But what upsets me the most is the fact that the Organising Committee this year was not well-prepared to run the night...
But it's good to know that we put up a great show for the Upper Sixes last year...

Nevertheless...
The whole night was fantastic because of the companion I got from everyone that night...
Felt so cozy and comfortable being together with everyone...
I still managed to get some photos with all those people that made my Form Six life simply AMAZING!!!

2009 U6B1
Fellow U6B1s
Isn't it nice we're in sepia... lolx

U6B1 guys
A mixture of everything from cool to cute...

U6B1 girls
I wonder why there's so much black....

Say Lin
Probably by now you should know which is me...

Ming Sheng
Can someone please tell me where should i put my hand?

Kok Chow
Do i look better when i'm cute or when i'm cool?

Yi Kai
Such a forceful smile.....

Siew Yee
Detective Conan look-alike?

Yoon Teng
There's how gentle-looking should be...

Wai San
That's not my hand behind her... it's hers...

Rou Wei
Another case of where-should-i-put-my-hand...

Yee Tong
Don't she look like some character out of a manga or anime...

Wai Kuan
To me... Best dressed for the occasion...

Jia Min
Nope.. We ain't couples..

2008/2009 Sixth Form Society Committee
Men in White on the right...
Men in Black to the left...

The guys...

And the girls...
Believe me... We make a great team...

Shi Voan
Simply elegant...

Jou Chin
She looks way better than last year...

Rui Min
Looking cute... As always...

Seng Loon & Pei Kuen
Don't they make a great pair...

Some 'uncategorisable' people...
Wai Nyin
Two forceful smiles in one photo???

Pui Yee
A piece of advice... Study more... Laugh less....

Sin Cyin
She's a Lower Six....

Si Mun
Another Lower Six...

Last but not least... Mentors...
Mdm. Chee Mei Lin ~ Pure Maths
Casually dressed...

Ms. Chee Kuan Cheong ~ Math Statistics
Ain't this nostalgic...

Ms. Tan Swee Imm ~ Pengajian Am
Even in sepia... We look AWESOME!!!

Mdm. Lau Phooi Har ~ Sixth Form Advisor Teacher
I can't thank her enough....

Mr. Khong Yee Cheong ~ Physics
Retired... And still young+energetic!!!

And to end the night, a fantastic Rose Float i ordered when we went to Old Town White Coffee for supper...


This will be my last post for some time (i hope not)...
Gonna get busy for STPM... in two more weeks...
Hope to get some response from everyone...
So long for now....

6 pats on the back:

basically we oni put our own photos...
lol nobody put the photos of the presentations..

 

there's ntg memorable bout the performances.... our photos nicer... lolx

 

you used picasa again?but the photos are nice.

 

yup... only picasa now... the only thing i can work with... maybe when i got new comp only get new software and ask ming sheng to teach me le...

 

hey! The food. is like hou hou sik. XD imma starving here. lol

 

for and event like this... the food was consider great... haha... thanks for visiting anyway...

 

Post a Comment