Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[50] 1 Down... 9 More To Go!!!!

Have been hibernating my blog for quite a long time...
Mainly due to my STPM... So gonna do a quick update today...

Just finished my first paper today...
Biology Paper 2 is finally out of the way..
With 1 barrier down... 9 more await...
Next up... The TRIO...

Speaking bout today's paper...
Never thought i can break a smile after it before...
I dunno bout others but i feel quite satisfied with what i've written...
What needs to be done is done... And i'll leave the rest to the hands of God..

And the TRIO...
Gonna have my Pengajian Am Paper 2, Chemistry Paper 2 and
Mathematics Paper 2 for three consecutive days next week...
Since trial exam, i've haven been doing well in PA...
Probably lost my confidence...
But i know i will do well... i know that i can do it!!!

And so does everyone.. All the best to STPM candidates out there...
Keep a cool mind... Get enough of sleep and fluids... Be healthy...
Let's ace through this exam together!!!
Here's something for everyone to de-stress...
A great song by.... David Archuleta... "Let's Talk About Love"...

1 pats on the back:

Glad to hear that you satisfied to your answer... Knowing that you already complete one of the fearful paper of bio student. I think the later days, you will have a better mood and time to study other subjects...

 

Post a Comment