Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[51] We're Half Way There!!!

3 tiring days passed... With satisfaction i guess...
Quite confident that i could score in PA Paper 2, Chemistry Paper 2 and Maths Paper 1...
Maybe the sense of relieve that these papers are finally over gave me an extra boost of confidence...
But.... Anything can still happen...

With 4 papers down, i guess it's ok to say that we (Sam Tet Bio Class) are half way to completing one of the toughest exams ever...
Nothing beats knowing the fact that we're finally going to be set free....
Gonna get some rest when the exams are finally over....

Exams are stressful.. So here's some of the things that i've been doing lately...
Just to help me release some tension...

Gardening... Virtual gardening to be exact....
It's actually Popcap's Plants VS Zombies if you haven noticed...
Cute huh?

And getting rid some pest... Again... Virtual pest...
For those who has been locked underground for some time...
Just to let you know... Mousehunt is accessible via Facebook...

And a great anime... To Aru Majitsu no Index...
The kind of anime which i really enjoy...




So... That means i dun study???
Nope... But i guess everyone needs some time off books...
Coming up.. Physics Paper 2 and Maths Paper 2... Back to Back!!!
I got 4 days to cover whatever topics I need to revise..
I think 4 days should be enough...
But again... Anything can happen...
Wish me luck... Cos' I think I'll be needing it...

Signing out... For now...

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment