Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[53] Back Into Business!!!

Well.. It has been for some time now...
Since my exam's finally over... I'll be spending more time blogging!!!!
But... First things first... Love the new skin???? lolz...

I guess the brighter tone signifies that i'm moving into a new stage of my life...
Pre-U's finally over... and there's plenty of things to do ahead...
Straight after my last paper, I kickstarted my holidays with Storm Warrior 2 with the guys...
The show was ok... If you're a kung fu manga fan, sure you'll love it!!!

Cool poster, right?

Love this one...

Ekin Cheng makes a pretty good fridge, don't he...

And yesterday... Went to school to help some weak students with their maths...
It's actually a Mentor Men-tee sort of project... And for the first time...
I know what it feels like to be a teacher.... It's not as easy as it looks...
To-be-teachers... If you're really up for the challenge, GO FOR IT!!!

Just came back from donating blood today...
The grand aunt of a friend of my friend (is it too complicated?) required specific B+ blood for surgery... so i kindly volunteered...


Actually there was a slight sense of fear..
The first two times when i donated in school i fainted.... Luckily my friends was with me...
but this time... it was different.. I drove to the hospital alone...
ALONE!!! But when everything was over... I DID'NT FAINT!!!!
Now i hope that the recipient can be fine after the surgery...

Dun wanna bored everyone with my daily life...
Gonna come up with something interesting to blog (I hope...)
Anyway... I'll be coming up with a few posts on my form six life...
Anyone whose interested... Just drop by....

5 pats on the back:

will wait for your up coming post :)

 

the new layout looks nice =)
and i havent watched that movie..

kenwooi.com

 

i didn't find a person to accompany you???
sorry cannot accompany today...
that good to hear that u didn't faith after the blood donation...
this mean that u had over come it...
or the nurse is better than the nurses that came to our school for blood donation...
all the best to you in the future...

 

Yay for u! wow..I'm still afraid to donate blood >_<

btw lighter layout is nice for a change :)

 

@theeggyolks: Thanks for your support!!!

@kenwooi: If you are really into movies, go for it!!! Just keep in mind that it has been a long time since Storm Warrior 1...

@Naughty Prince: It's ok... I guess last two times I was low on glucose... Felt great today... In fact, after i donated blood, i still managed to online for about 3 hours non-stop!!!1

@Tammie: Thanks!!! The best layout ever right???

 

Post a Comment