Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[54] Post Exam UP-TO(S)

Been wanted to post this yesterday...
But my lil bro was dominating the comp (coincidentally, he's playing DOTA)...

That's why I can only blog today... lolz...


So what's the big fuss right....
Well.... I got myself a new phone!!!!!!
It's a Sony Ericsson C902...

Bought it because it looks COOL... And it produces nice photos as well...

Unexpectedly, it has great audio too...

1 check on my post exam to-do-list!!!

Like i said... A COOL phone!!!
(PHOTOS BY C510)

Cleaned my study desk as well yesterday (Another check on my to-do-list)...
For the first time in 2 months.. It actually looked like a study desk!!!
Packed all my Form Six books in a box... A BIG one...
I guess i'm gonna sell them...
At least they're still worth something now than in 2 years' time...

I did mention that it was a big box...
(PHOTOS BY C902... Maybe i haven got the settings right...)

Somehow, i feel like i'm writing an online diary... zzz...
On my days after exam... Sorry if it bores you... But i just can't find anything to write...
Maybe this song will make my blog a little more worthy to read... lolz...
Have been listening to this song on air for a few days now...
And the beat and rhythm is rather catchy...
Here's the link (because i can't embed it....)

Orianthi ~ According to You

*The girl looks AWESOME !!!!

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment