Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[60] Together OR Alone??

Probably you're wondering what i'm doing up so late....
Well.... I'm HOME ALONE!!!!
At least my parents aren't home for today...
So i guess make this the first late-night-post...

Ok... Had a fantastic lunch with the Sixth Form gang today....
Guess what we had.....
Steamboat? Nope....
Chops? Nope....
What else.... McD???
I dun think anyone will think of having this for a gathering....


Yup... Bak Kut Teh!!!! Lols...
Actually we kinda stumble into this place...
Planned of having some other style of lunch in Delight Cafe opposite this restaurant...
Who would have thought that Delight Cafe was closed... ZZZ...

But, having Bak Kut Teh wasn't a bad idea after all...
At least we did had fun chatting...
And guess who was there....


Have you spotted her???
Yup... Mdm. Lau came!!!
It was really nice for her to be here with us...
Too bad Mdm. Chee and some of the other gang members can't join us...

After lunch, went for a walk at Ipoh Parade...
When it was time to go home, got a sudden urge to go hiking!!!!
And i did... Changed my clothes at home then straight to the hills... Alone....
(For those who din know, the hills are just around the corner from my house)



Never gone hiking without a companion.... This was the first...
So, i walked... and run... and walked... and run.... (How many times do i need to repeat this?)
Until i came to a point with 23 written on the ground... ( I have no IDEA what that means)
There were 3 routes to proceed from there:
1) Ascending tough-but-short trail
2) Ascending easy-but-long-trail
3) Descending trail

Well... I was sweating... My thighs were hurting...
I was dehydrated... But i only ascended for like half an hour....
So.... I took the easy way out...
I went down... and home sweet home...

On my way down... I thought...
That "junction" is actually a junction in my life now....
I've graduated from Form 6...
And i really cherish all those memories and friendship...
And feeling those bonds weakening and fading away...
It was just PAINFUL and FRIGHTENING!!!!
And.. what did i do...
I backed up... Returned to my past...
Where all good memories lie....
With all this pain... I dare not proceed...
Neither the tough-but-short nor easy-but-long "route"...
It needs time... And courage...
For wounds to heal.... And for one to simply... MOVE ON...


Maybe next time i'll take the ascending trails....
Maybe when i'm ready to be independent...
When i can finally move on... Alone...

*Scenery shots were taken with my SE C902... Nice???

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment