Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[59] Chip(MUNKS)/(ETTES)??

The Chipmunks are back!!!!
And with girl power added to the show...
Things aren't gonna the be the same...

I didn't manage to watch the first show...
So there are a few things i'm not so sure about....
Why aren't people shocked and afraid of talking and singing chipmunks?
In the first place, why can chipmunks talk and sing better than ME????

Whatever works i guess...
Anyway... The show was quite plain for me....
There was the element of humour of course....
And the element of romance....
But the climax didn't rocketed to well...
Leaving me walking away without any excitement...
Not to mention the short showing time....

But if you're a chipmunk fan, ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2 is a must-watch....
Why, you ask???
Because of the addition of the CHIPETTES!!!
Another 3 chipmunks!!!!
I know you wanna know what changes the other 3 chipmunks are gonna make...

Chipmunks VS Chipettes

Don't they look like twins??? Even the colour tone matches!!

I love the way how Theodore (in green) looks at people...
So CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Going to watch Treasure Hunter on Wednesday...
Heard that it's not a great show...
But... Gonna give it a try...
Wait for my review k?

3 pats on the back:

havent watch...will go and watch soon XD~*

 

dun put too much hope on this one...
i think the first one is better..
(even though i din watch it)

 

hopefully, i can catch this tomorrow! (: the first one was not bad..

 

Post a Comment