Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[58] Have Youeself A Merry Little Christmas!!!

It's Christmas Eve!!!
Can't wait for Christmas 2mrw...
Although i haven plan my day
But i know it's gonna be real great!!!

As a non-christian
I like Christmas SO MUCH!!!
I wonder why...
But
Here's what i like bout Christmas

Coming up in 3rd place
Christmas Movies
There's really a lot of nice shows out there
On celebrating the season
With Christmas Spirit
Really love all those shows
Here's a classic one that i guess no one will ever forget!!!







And in 2nd place
Christmas Songs and Carols
Really love how songs and music
Brings you into the Christmas Spirit
Joy to the world....
Feliz Lavidad...
Silent night... Holy night....
But I totally love this one
And i have two versions for you
The original one
And the recent rendition





And in 1st place
The Christmas Spirit
Maybe it's too abstract
But to me
The season is all about
JOY and ENJOY
GIVING and FORGIVING
TOGETHER and TOGETHERNESS
It's every positive thought you can think off...

DO YOU LIKE CHRISTMAS??
Here's a funny one...
No offends ok...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment