Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[62] J-A-Y spells ==> Treasure Hunter!!!

Went to watch THE TREASURE HUNTER...
Well... It's the first time i've ever watched a movie in the cinema alone...
Courtesy of Wai Nyin.... But i dun blame him...
Working is all about dedication.... I know...

Back to the movie...
A lot of my friends have told me not to watch the show...
For whatever absurd reason...
But... It's a good thing i went for it...

Why??
Actually i dun blame any of them for giving bad comments on the show...
The action scenes was quite lame... But you can't expect Jackie Chan elements to be in it, right?
The romance was so so... Sparks were there, but the director decided not to lit them up... What a joke...
And humor... I always emphasise on this... With Eric Tsang in show, how much less can you get?

Nice one!!!

But what i like about the show...
Is that it's more of a RPG game...
Everything was so game-like... Even the weapons...
It's like those games with a lot of chapters and you have to solve mysteries to reach the final chapter... COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

But... The main attraction is of course Jay Chow...
For those who seem to crave for this multi-talented guy...
Here's something....

Where is he aiming at? I guess it's more of a pose...

Sugar Cane??? NOT!!!!

Nope... That's not the painting of "The Last Supper"... I dun even know what painting is it...

Feel like watching??? Go for it i say....
But... There's a bit of boringness and blurness in the storyline...
You might wanna think twice....

0 pats on the back:

Post a Comment