Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[63] New Year Joy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

*~*~*~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ya... I know... It should be "Happy BELATED New Year"...
Have been busy these few days running some errands around town...
Doing this for mom... Doing that with mom....
She's not around so often so I cherish every second when i'm with her...

Remember i said something bout baking CNY cookies???
(Or did i not say something like that???)
Well.... Spent the whole day of New Year's Day on making samples...
With mom and my aunt... The two sifu(s)...

I could say it was a fruitful day....
But it was definitely a special and enjoyable way to celebrate New Year...
With a day's of hardwork... Here's the results!!!!


The three varieties i'm working on....

Peanut cookies...
Mom's recipe... Must have them every Chinese New Year...

Melting moments.. More commonly known as Cornflake cookies...
Probably the best among the three... Everyone likes crunchy stuffs...

Pineapple cookies... Dun look too well dun they...
Wait till you try them.... Mamma Mia!!!

Still haven decide on the selling price though...

But i did some research on the market...

It seems that people are selling @ RM15 for a small container...

I wonder if i'll get demands if i sell them @ RM12...


Anyway... Gonna start a new LABEL of post...
Probably called FORM 6 LIFE...
Gonna (try) write on the details of the most memorable time of my life to date....
Come back soon, Ok?

1 pats on the back:

Post a Comment