Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[65] Form 6: In A Nutshell

Took me quite a while to think of how to continue the last post...
Well... I guess i'll start by summing up the one-and-a half-year of Form 6 life...
Leave the details for later....

The same goes here too...
If you dun wish to read on....
You can simply close your tab or window or what-so-ever...
Be my guest....

* * * * *

Well... After the exciting orientation three days in a row...
Which included some briefing sessions, station games, stream selection, class arrangement, new committee nomination (both the Sixth Form Society and the class), etc....
Class started... The history of L6B1 2008 has begun...

Back then, everyone was a stranger to me...

I wasn't comfortable at all in that new environment...
I remember myself as being the timid and quiet student...
Even during ice-breaking in class, I was scared..

But as time passed... A month or so i guess (or was that two?)...
I managed to know almost everyone in class... Skin deep at least...
And I got to know some other people from around school through co-curriculum activities:
1-Sixth Form Society committee member (lucky I did... Life changing experience!!)
2-Vice President of the Consumers' Club (got promoted the next year... but not so proud of it...)
3-Voluntary Aid Detachment 7 (VAD7) member (which i quit halfway... dun ask why...)
4-Science Club member (potential vice president... haiz..)
5-Librarian (Another life changing experience...)

The next few months became more and more interesting...
Get to organise and participate in a lot of activities:
1-Sixth Form Night (180 degrees turn in my life....)
2-Charity Concert x2 (in Ipoh... and Subang Jaya!!!)
3-Class trip (get to know classmates more than just skin deep...)
4-Library Stock Check and Big Clean Up (tough.. but enjoyable!!!)
5-Librarian day trip to Trolak Camp (love that lots!!!)

All of these happen just in a few months time...
And... By Upper Six started... I'm no longer timid and quiet...
In fact... I've found a bunch of best friends!!!
The Guys gang... The Sixth Form Gang... The Librarian Gang...
Well... if you're reading this... You know where you guys/gals fit in...
I've even become the "BBC" in Upper Six (finally some competition to Wai Nyin's "CNN")...
Ming Sheng even called me Paparazzi.. Lolz...

Up until November (if i'm not mistaken)...
My Form 6 life was fired up with great activities as well:
1-School Sport's Day (never good in sports though...)
2-Chinese New Year Celebration (plenty of stuffs to do here...)
3-My birthday (first time celebrating after so many years...)
4-Lower Six Orientation (it was simply awesome..)
5-Class Gathering (BBQ was fun!!! Esp in a large house...)
6-Librarian's Annual Dinner (almost a disaster.. but manged to bring it together..)
7-Sixth Form Committee Farewell Dinner
8-Sixth Form Night (our turn to enjoy....)
I know it's a long list... But did i missed anything??

It seems that i've spent so much time enjoying...
So, what about my studies???
Well... I still managed to put in a lot of effort into it...
Esp when exams are really around the corner...
Studying which a bunch of friends also made studying more interesting...

And in the end of Form 6... What i can say... Proudly...
Is that I'M A CHANGED PERSON!!!
And i really appreciated everyone that has taken part in this makeover...
Each and every action (whether good or bad) they've done made me a better person...

The question that always comes to my mind when i reviewed back on my Form 6 Life...

"Will I trade all of these with any other thing in the world???"

Well... Now I can proudly answer...

"Never!!! Even if tomorrow never exist..."

~ To be continued ~

* * * * *

Details for every activity will be coming in the next few post...
But before that can come... Here's an announcement...
Gonna take the next three days off to KL...
Attending the STAR Education Fair 2010 in KLCC...
And gonna try some new stuffs...
Probably taking a lot of photos too....
Wish me a safe journey...
And probably next Tuesday I'll be blogging bout the trip...

So i'm leaving you with this great REMIX of the year 2009!!!
Not so much of a remix fan... but...
I lOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH!!!!!



*Sorry Yoon Teng... I just have to post this!!!!

1 pats on the back:

Post a Comment