Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[67] Never Judge A Book by Its Cover!!!

It's not meant for anyone...
But for EVERYONE!!!
Sorry for not updating my blog for like almost a week...

Been pretty busy baking...

Almost 80 orders of cornflakes cookies.. and i only have 50 done so far...
Phew... And there's also some painting going on as well..
Alternating between blogger and baker and painter...

I hope you'll all will accept these pics as my apology...

Prior to baking..

After a 15 minutes 150 degree Celcius tan..

Wala!!! Is this art or what!!!

If you've been following my blog...
You should have an idea of what this post should be...

Here's a hint.... It's got something to do with some of my FIRSTs...

Any guesses???


Well.. Gonna blog bout some of the movies i've watched recently...

And I think that everyone have watched them as well...
So i hope that you'll all can share your thoughts with me...

First up... AVATAR... not the regular one....

AVATAR 3D
Like i've said in my earlier post...
This show was my first 3D experience in the cinema...

I do admit i was quite skeptical about this show when i saw the preview...

You know... Blue people... Mystical land... Outer space...
None of these seemed appealing to me...

Oh... Dun forget the "From the director of Titanic" thingy...

Since it was the only 3D show available at that time...
I thought.. Why dun i give it a shot... Since we dun have 3D cinemas in Ipoh...
And believe me... I never regretted paying RM 18 for it....
Each cents worth its value!!!


Everything feels like... REAL!!!
It's almost touchable in some scenes...

The vines hanging down from the trees... The ashes..

There's even a point where a bomb seemed it was thrown towards the audience..
Totally COOL!!!


I din get to watch the 2D version though...
Maybe next week... If they still have it in Ipoh...
But AVATAR 3D is certainly a must watch...
A 5 out of 5... Check it out!!!

Why do i get the feeling that we're gonna see more of James Cameron?

And then there's the scar(e) of my trip... PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES...
Shouldn't have dragged Ming Sheng to watch it with me...
Shouldn't even have thought of watching it in the first place...
Still dun feel like talking bout it... It gives me the creeps... Even till now...
What i can say bout it... If you like Ghost Adventures (USA) or Seekers (Malaysia)...
This show is far worse than that...
And i still can't figure it out...
Whether it was real life or it's just they way the show is presented...
No pics from this show... Still trembling when thinking bout it...

Managed to watch another show when i got back from KL...
THE IMAGINARIUM OF DR. PARNASSUS...
It was the last one i've watched till now... A pretty good one too...
Starring big stars like Johnny Depp, Collin Ferrel and the late Heath Ledger...
This show probably looks lame and boring to many...
In fact... It is... But... If you look deeper (And i mean a lot deeper than skin deep)...
This show is pretty interesting you know...

It's actually hard explain the storyline...
You can search on the net for the summary...
But the show is way better that it's publicity...
I only came across it when i read the papers..
There weren't any previews or ads whatsoever..

Johnny Depp ~ Splendidly looking....

The moral of today's post: Never judge a book by it's cover...
Or in this case - Never judge a show before you've watched it...
Really.. If you wanna criticise a show... Be sure to watch it first...
*Probably should have watched The Dark Knight last time before i criticised...*

7 pats on the back:

Gavin,u make u so eager 2 watch d 3D!!!
Wish 2 hv a magicwand now.
how come there is no 3D for Avatar in Ipoh....
what r d town council doing???????????

 

the closest 3D cinema you can go to is in Gurney Plaza... but the 2D shud be nice too... Have you watch the show??? Wanna watch it next week??? lolz

 

o my gooossshhh..
can see but cannot taste ur cookies :'(

lol.u take order form me or not? xD I'm half serious!if u do,let me know..I'll ask my mum :P
eh so ur oven must be quite big lor?

thx 4 the 3D movie review..I didn't get to watch it so it's good that u do the review.

 

That's some delivery i'm gonna do if i take your orders Tam... LOLZ... i guess you'll till have to stick with the can-see-but-can't-taste option... thanks for admiring though...

The oven is actually 40 litres (i guess you know what this means...)... Consider big and convenient i think...

Why dun we have 3D cinemas all around Malaysia??? it's not like only KL-ians only should have the privilege...

 

i watched the 2D last year christmas....
Sitting at the 2nd front row,make my neck so stick!!!!!!!!
i almost can touch the screen ><,so close,but i dun feel i m at pandora lo...

 

we have the Avatar 3D in melaka! xD
but so far only 3D for that show..

haha it's okay :) i like looking at it anyway :P

 

@san-ice-Q: Avatar still in cinemas recently... You can still catch it... without a sore neck that is..

@Tammie: OoO... did you watched it then?
looking at the pics is ok... just dun drool and wet your keyboard... lolz

 

Post a Comment