Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[68] Stuck In My Head

Movies on the last post... So what's on this one???
Well... Wanna share some songs with you people out there..
Somehow... These few songs are stuck in my head...

Can't get them out... And whenever these songs are aired in the radio...
I'll hum along like no one's business... lolz..
Hope you all like these songs like i do...

Fireflies ~ Owl City


No other words describe this song better than this...
CATCHY!!!
Dun really like techno + electronic songs... But i just can't resist this one....

Haven't Met You Yet ~ Michael Buble


Another song with a CATCHY beat and melody...
Really love how the song captures the feel when a person changes your life totally when you got the chance to meet them...

In a good way though... J
ust think of it as a neutral song...

Rather than a LOVE song...

This one's for Tam...
I dun really like it though...
Still CATCHY anyway!!!

Bad Romance ~ Lady Gaga


And last but not least...


Have a great laugh people!!!
*Can't wait for American Idol Auditions this week!!! And next week... and the next...*

5 pats on the back:

These 3 songs ah... I have been listening many many times lo... haha

 

That's why they're stuck in my head!!!!
Can't get them out.....

I wonder why they dun mix... lol

 

HAHA thx 4 Bad Romance xP

and i love 'haven't met you yet'!!
:DDDD

oh and pants on the ground too.lols.

 

i like buble's havent met you yet!
always hear it! =)

kenwooi.com

 

@Tammie & kenwooi: i knew it!!! We all have the same taste!!! lolz... The first time i heard the song... Straight away attracted by it!!!

 

Post a Comment