Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[79] Just another week

A lot have happened lately...
Let's just sum everything up...

First~TRIP!!!

There was that hard job of persuading people to join the class' Genting/KL trip...
The first person to accept is the one that gives the most problem...
But... I manage to get around 10 people to join...
Minimum the cost... But maximise the joy...
So Kar Yeng... DUN WORRY!!!!!
Yoon Teng... You really disappointed me... In every way...

Second~PROMOTION!!!

From assistant organiser to PEMANGKU organiser...
Why??? Ming Sheng's on a family getaway.... To Hong Kong...


And I only got to know it in less than 24 hours before he departed!!!!
Please.... NEVER TELL ME LAST MINUTE!!!!
ARGH!!!! Why am I still wasting time here....
I have to PLAN.....PLAN...... P-L-A-N!!!!

Third~QUARREL

Let's put it this way....
Had a great time "exchanging thoughts" with some friends in FB yesterday...
(there's a link here if you haven noticed)
A nice, common topic which came up unexpectedly...
A simple status turned in to a forum...
A warzone as some would call it...
To me... It's kinda interesting...
Simply because i like to analyse how people express their thoughts...
Not only to display what they really mean...
But also to convince others what you said is of the truth...
Anyway... No harm done right, guys and girls???

PEACE =_=V

Lastly~COMPLIMENTS

Still getting congrats even till now...
But I'm kinda getting used of it... Maybe a little NUMB...
In my workplace, the headmaster is kinda impressed by my working performance...
And also my working attitude... Lolz...
Kinda happy when people say I'm different...
She complemented me as "Capable, Talented and Sociable"...
Hope that I can improve in the coming months....

Really would like to know what you think bout the "argument"...
Leave a comment bout it k????

2 pats on the back:

aiyo,i missed the arguement...show me :D

 

Post a Comment