Berserker Deep Down

~ My Life ~ My Journey ~ My Destiny ~

[80] This... Is American Idol!!!!

Kinda been neglecting my blog a while, I guess...
Been busy... With a lot of stuffs...
Working (full-day), hunting for scholarships, going for vacation...
I guess I didn't have time for blogging...

Anyway... The vacation to KL and Genting was a blast (and i mean it literally)!!!!
Skating (this time without falling, and with some first-timers - Kar Yeng, Yean Yang, Pui Si)...
Snow House... Thrilling theme park rides (Love the Flying Coaster and Space Shot)...
Got a slight Amazing Race experience there..
Everything was worthed... Even missing American Idol...
No pictures though... Too indulged in all the fun the whole time....

Speaking bout American Idol... I kinda anticipate it more week by week...
Everyone knows I'm a BIG fan of the show...
Missing one or two shows wasn't gonna kill me though...
I can still watch it online... Thanks to the INTERNET!!

This year's show is definitely more overwhelming than last years...
So it's really hard to see talented ones leave...

So far... Here's my expectation for each of the contestants..

I know i'm no pro... But who cares!!! All hail to FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

Starting with my favourite ones...

Didi Benami - Love to see her do some country music... Taylor Swift maybe??

Lee DeWyze - Bring on some Nickleback or Daughtry dude!!!

Crystal Bowersox - Mamasox can do just anything... Just lose the guitar some time..

Katie Stevens - No more bottom 3... I think some Avril Lavigne will do the trick...

Michael Lynche - Big Mike's pouring with soul... Let's see how he copes with R&R week...

Siobhan Magnus - Can she stay without that scream?? Probably... So lose it!!!

Aaron Kelly - I guess this teen's the "Dark Horse" (for me) of this season..I won't be surprise if he makes it into the top 5...

My bottom 3:

Casey James - Cut all the crap and go for Bo Bice!!!

Tim Urban - Can someone get him out of AI and get him into GLEE???

Andrew Garcia - Forget the whole gangster background... He needs to work way harder!!!

Eliminated:

Lacey Brown - Ohw... What a waste.. I was starting to like this girl....

Paige Miles - Against All Odds killed yer....


I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!

1 pats on the back:

Post a Comment